SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Reposting a "wanted " advert.

There's nothing against this in the code of conduct https://stargazerslounge.com/guidelines/ but if for example you did it several times in a day it might be considered spamming which can result in a ban.

If the as is expired it will have been moved to a section unavailable to members but a mod could reinstate if you ask, preferably with a link or some idea what the ad was about. That said it would be 'cleaner' to just start a new thread.

If still active, simply post in the thread something like 'still looking for this' once in a while, perhaps every week or so.  I have done similar myself.

Hope this helps.

8 hours ago, Grumpy Martian said:

Can a wanted advert be reposted to the top again? Is it ethical to do this? 

If acceptable, how do you do it? 

You have two adverts in the wanted section for a 1.25" diagonal, one dated Dec 2018 and the other Sept 2018. I assume this is the advert(s) you are talking about. If this is the case add "Still looking" to one of them and we will close the other.

8 minutes ago, Grumpy Martian said:

Apologies. I have found the diagonal and should have closed both ads. 

Martin

Both now closed.

Whilst we are here, if anyone reading this thread and has active adverts that can be closed please add a post to the end of the advert to indicate so.

Archived