Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

FLO

iOptron Mounts Pricing & Availability

Recommended Posts

It also includes a number of iOptron accessories not yet listed at our website, including the new iOptron iPolar Electronic Polarscope. We will add them to our website soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, FLO said:

The delivery does include a small number (probably only one or two) iOptron CEM60EC mounts with RA encoder. Apparently they were manufactured then allocated to us prior to the stoppage. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Shame. Keeping an eye on this thread for when they become available. 

Cheers Steve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heartbreaking to see and read so many of us in the UK wanting to purchase the CEM60 and a Tri-pier yet none available globally? I would have gone with the skywatcher AZ-EQ6GT but iOptron CEM60 mount and tri-pier offer me a better solution to use a 120mm pro tri-len refractor and astro camera whilst I use and work from one of my (3) wheelchairs. Shame there is no other solution available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our latest iOptron delivery landed in the UK yesterday so we are expecting it to arrive at our warehouse in the next day or two 🙂 

In preparation we are busily adding iOptron accessories to our website so if you cannot find what you are looking for please contact us or check again soon. 

HTH, 

Steve 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2019 at 12:02, FLO said:

Our latest iOptron delivery landed in the UK yesterday so we are expecting it to arrive at our warehouse in the next day or two 🙂 

It has arrived! We will be booking it into stock today and will begin dispatching customer orders tomorrow 🙂 

The iOptron CEM60EC mounts sold before they arrived but we do now have stock of a number of other mounts, including the iOptron CEM40 & CEM40EC

Thank-you for your patience, 

Steve 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FLO said:

It has arrived! We will be booking it into stock today and will begin dispatching customer orders tomorrow 🙂 

The iOptron CEM60EC mounts sold before they arrived but we do now have stock of a number of other mounts, including the iOptron CEM40 & CEM40EC

Thank-you for your patience, 

Steve 

Hi Steve, 

Does that mean that the supply chain problem to the factory has been fixed and they are now in production again, or are these CEM60EC mounts the ones you mentioned made prior to the stoppage? Just wondering if there is hope for those of us a little bit further down the queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, old_eyes said:

Does that mean that the supply chain problem to the factory has been fixed and they are now in production again, or are these CEM60EC mounts the ones you mentioned made prior to the stoppage? Just wondering if there is hope for those of us a little bit further down the queue.

The delivery included a small number of iOptron CEM60EC mounts with RA encoder. Apparently they were manufactured then allocated to us prior to the stoppage. 

IOptron haven't restarted production of the CEM60 or CEM60EC. Neither have they given any indication of when they will but my hunch (only a guess) is they will restart this month and we will begin receiving them around the end of this month or early next. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FLO said:

The delivery included a small number of iOptron CEM60EC mounts with RA encoder. Apparently they were manufactured then allocated to us prior to the stoppage. 

IOptron haven't restarted production of the CEM60 or CEM60EC. Neither have they given any indication of when they will but my hunch (only a guess) is they will restart this month and we will begin receiving them around the end of this month or early next. 

HTH, 

Steve 

Not as bad as I thought then. Supply chain problems have been known to lead to products being cancelled. I will remain optimistic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates on the CEM60's please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not yet. It is very frustrating. Sorry.

We do regularly chase them for an update. When the floodgates do open and the mounts arrive it is going to be rather busy here; but we are prepared for that 🙂 

Steve 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Steve, I'm not knocking FLO but I can't understand how iOptron have screwed this up. They must be loosing sales as people get tired of waiting. I've been tempted to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just received an email from the iOptron factory. CEM60 production has restarted and they will be dispatching a number of iOptron CEM60 mounts to us later this week 😀🤗😎 

Fanflippintastic! 

ETA 2 weeks. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FLO said:

We just received an email from the iOptron factory. CEM60 production has restarted and they will be dispatching a number of iOptron CEM60 mounts to us later this week 😀🤗😎 

Fanflippintastic! 

ETA 2 weeks. 

That's great news! Will these only be the non-EC versions or the EC versions as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, souls33k3r said:

That's great news! Will these only be the non-EC versions or the EC versions as well?

Both 🙂 

Today is a good day! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FLO said:

Both 🙂 

Today is a good day! 

Indeedleedoodleedoo 💃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this news warrants a pretty picture 🤓

 

ioptron_cem60-ec_7201_8%5B2%5D.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FLO said:

I think this news warrants a pretty picture 🤓

 

ioptron_cem60-ec_7201_8%5B2%5D.jpg

How do i get you banned for putting out such orgasmic images? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as you receive them the CEM90 is announced 😂 .... sorry couldn't help myself !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gingergeek said:

Just as you receive them the CEM90 is announced 😂 .... sorry couldn't help myself !

😁🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It was truly tongue in cheek and I know nothing of iOptron future products......I will put on a naughty boy hat and go sit in the corner. 

Edited by gingergeek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we going to get a nice piccy of the load being dispatched?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2019 at 19:34, fwm891 said:

Are we going to get a nice piccy of the load being dispatched?

Not sure. Probably. The photo we posted earlier wasn’t made by us, it was emailed to us by our contact at iOptron’s factory. I think he sent it to assure us our order had had left them and was on its way. If he does the same for this order we’ll post the photo here 🙂

Steve 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately this order has taken them/us a little longer than expected to assemble but they say it is now complete so should we with us in 10-15 days. Apologies for the delay 🙃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that 10 - 15 working days or in total?

Either way, gives us plenty of time to moan about this current weather :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.