Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

seeking help with an AG Telecompresor

I recently purchased an AG TC for use with a C11. But I am finding the instructions in the booklet that came with the device difficult to get my head around. I want to use this set up with a DSLR, but I'm not sure which adaptors or spacers I need. The booklet suggested the short BTA [TS Optics part TSSC-T2L] in combination with Baader vari-lock 46 [Part no. 2956946]] - which I have, with but that does not connect to the T-ring of my camera in such a way that the AG-TC is securely located. Can someone point me in the right direction as I think I need a custom adaptor for the 3.25" C11 SCT thread, to fit the AG-TC inside it. I have the standard Canon to 2" adaptor for use with any scope and I also have a 1mm thick T-ring for my Canon 700d / 60Da, that has a M42 female thread in it. The AG-TC can be sandwiched between the 1mm/M42F thread barrel connector I have but I think that I may not have enough back focus. I just want the right measurement for the length of the custom adaptor [3.25" SCT female to M42 Male] to mount it to the C11. Thanks. Robert