Narrowband

Finderscope Bracket

Hi all I am looking for a good finderscope and bracket for my Skywatcher Esprit 100

I would like something a bit more fixed than the 2 rings / 3 screws design it came with. Something maybe with adjustment screws etc a bit more like setting up a rifle sight?

This does not have to fit the finder scope I have, I dont mind buying the whole assembly if its good ! Once the scope goes away in its case the finder comes off so if its reasonably on target once re fitted I am happy !!

Recommendations welcome please? Wondering about the Baader Super Sky Surfer?

Cheers. David

Edited by David Hardie

I use SW RA finder:

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/finders/skywatcher-9x50-right-angled-erecting-finderscope.html

It uses rubber ring, 2 nylon screws and a sping loaded pin to hold and adjust the finder. It stays pretty close after I take it off and put back on. Even after it travels to a dark site it is still able to put the target withing 1.3 degrees FOV of ES68 24mm.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gabby76 said:

The Baader Skysurfer is a nice finder but I prefer one like the WO MRF.

Low profile and has adjustable reticle patterns: https://www.firstlightoptics.com/finders/william-optics-multi-reticule-finder.html

I have what looks like the same finder. I bought it from AliExpress as a gun sight. The finder + picatinny rail + riser cost me under $20 shipped. This is ridiculous how expensive stuff gets just because someone puts astro label on it.

• Like 1