Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello All

Darron

Just found this forum, looks very helpful for the enthusiastic and astronomically naïve (me!), all help with viewing and using a scope welcome and appreciated.

After dabbling for a few years with an inherited 114mm reflector, I have now splashed out on a 200 mm f4 reflector, I have also acquired a 70mm f10 refractor for the back garden which is to say the least shrouded in sodium light from the numerous street lamps; a bit too bright for the f4 which has to be carted off up the lane where it is suitably dark.

Clear skies soon, so we can be outside freezing our nads off again!

Darron

[glow=red,2,300]Welcome to the Forum[/glow]

Hi Darron,

Sounds like you have a nice set of scopes there but light pollution like we all suffer with in the UK but that neednt put anyone off and iam glad it hasnt you :laugh:.

Well make your self at home and take a look around the forum and see if any of us can be of assistance to you.

Regards

James

Hello Darron big welcome to the forum I just know you are going to love it here on this forum its full of very eager and very knowledgeable people have a good look through the variuos sections and feel free to ask away on as many questions as you like always someone able to answer them on here

have fun

Welcome to the forum Darron. This is a great place to get information and advice as well as just sharing experiences and general astro chit chat. Look forward to your posts.

Martin

Archived