SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Canon remote shutter control

jonnydreads

Hi all.

I already have a remote control that I can press once to take a shot with my canon... when I want to take around 50 subs I don't want to be pressing the remote over and over... is there anything out there that will take that chore away for me....

There are plenty of options for Canon cameras like APT or BYEOS software or has Dave has mentioned with the intervalometer, most Canon cameras are also able to shoot 10 x thirty second subs internally too. I myself use an intervalometer albeit a remote one.

Alan

It took me 5 minutes to figure this thing out and successfully test it,  allows for a delay period before it starts shooting,  set interval times between shots, exposure times, number of exposures. Im sure the same one is on Amazon.UK, i have blu ray movies which cost more.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00N3JQSJW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Archived