SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi all! 

Just wondering if any of you intelligent people can help me , below are two pictures , it’s the same with everything I take image wise, but I have 3 corners that are evenly illuminated and the top right corner of every picture is darker than the rest.

i do have a oag, i have a huge dark master library, and flats, but still puzzled by this. 

If anyone can shed any light ( literally ) that would be most helpful.

Gareth

0F557E69-E354-4CCE-83F2-5603ED76D9F9.jpeg

A6E298D1-FBDE-4163-87C8-B69C4F130EB0.jpeg

It’s probably not the best image, but the stalk is just above the sensor to my eye , I can’t seem to be able to move the stalk ( zwo oag ) but if it’s as simple as that causing me a shadow I’m probably best removing it and going with a finder guider maybe? 

A1698852-DB04-422C-B6E5-732F5C9C500B.jpeg

Ps thank you all for your speedy replies! ? 

51 minutes ago, michael8554 said:

I hope so too, but the prism wasn't over the corner, it was over the middle of the long edge.

I see you have a filter wheel, isn't this more like a filter not registering correctly ?

Michael

Ive tested it out at a friends farm tonight ( class 4 bort! lucky sod! -_- ) Its solved the issue perfectly ! :)

Archived