sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

COMPLETED - Wanted: "Telescope Making" magazine missing copies

Hi,

I'm looking for any or all of the following 20 issues out of the 46-issue run of "Telescope Making" magazine:

1-5, 13, 14, 22-24, 27, 30, 32, 39-41, 43-46

If you have a full set but don't want to split, I'd be happy to discuss taking them all.

Thanks,

Danny

Edited by astrodan
Title highlight

You may be aware of this but here is the link if you need it https://myscienceshop.com/catalog/downloads  where you could buy pdf downloads of those magazines from Kalmbach . I have bought a few of these pdf s  at times when the contents were of specific interest. Hope this is a help in your quest. Deep Sky magazine was availlable from the same  route and source.?

• Like 1

Hi Leo, thank you for the suggestion, and yes, Kalmbach was going to be my last resort, although at $4-5 each it would be pricey enough. Anyway, I'd prefer to spend locally, and wherever possible I do like being able to read, scan and instantly flick through a book or magazine.

Cheers,

D