Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

coatesg

William Optics FLT110, AFR-IV 0.8x Reducer + accessories - Reduced Again

Posted (edited)

I have for sale my William Optics FLT110. TMB designed triplet APO, 110mm aperture at f7. Has a 3.5" focuser assembly with slow motion, and is supplied with tube rings for mounting onto a dovetail. 

The telescope is in great condition - the optics are in excellent condition, and the telescope is in very good mechanical shape. Comes in the WO storage/transport case. 

Also included are:

* 2" WO Dura-Bright Dielectric diagonal (in carbon fibre finish)

* WO 50mm illuminated finderscope (erect image) - this has a slight tear on the eyecup rubber, but doesn't affect it's use. The finder mounts onto the dedicated adaptor on the scope.

* Aluminium plate and McLennan gearbox - mounts onto the focuser shaft and allows mounting of a suitable motor onto the scope for focusing.

* William Optics Flat IV 0.8x adjustable reducer which brings the focal length down to ~530mm - allows variation of the back focal distance to allow fine tuning to get optimal stars across the field. I also have a custom made threaded adaptor to connect this to the back of the focuser, thus avoiding flex from a 2" nosepiece. 

£1575 - I'd prefer to sell as a single lot, but will consider splitting if it goes unsold (I do have a couple of expressions of interest in splitting already). 

Buyer would need to collect due to weight - please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Please see the attached photos. 

Images taken through this scope can be found here: https://www.chromosphere.co.uk/tag/flt110

IMG_20181209_175706.jpg

IMG_20181209_223859.jpg

IMG_20181209_180730.jpg

IMG_20181209_180221.jpg

IMG_20181209_180456.jpg

IMG_20181209_180751_1.jpg

Edited by coatesg
Now 1575........
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Still available - any interest at £1575?

Edited by coatesg

Sorry yes, missed it off! We're about 10 miles west of Oxford. 

Cheers

Graeme