Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

I was bad this year and bought myself an esprit 80 ed and an ASI 071 OSC camera which I've paired with my little tak FS60 and atik 383L+ for some dual scope  imaging. The theory is with all the crappy weather in the UK and with so little time for geeking out having two scopes means I can get everything done in half the time. That's the theory... in practice it means twice as much goes wrong BUT... I did get everything working (ish) and managed to bag some one and a half nights of data in Jan and the begging of feb from my roof in London zone 2. I processed in APP and GIMP which seems to be better than  photoshop version 2 which I have been using and its FREE.... yay! 

FYI I have a youtube channel  astrobiscuit

merry xmas tree nebulav5.png

Edited by rorymultistorey
reprocessed pic of course!
  • Like 9

Gorgeous Rory. How many subs was this, and what length were they?

Love the yt channel btw...

thx whistlin bob...

... it was 4 x 1hr ha with the FS60  + atik and 6 x 30 mins with the esprite + OSC camera fitted with a bi-colour filter... there were more subs but most were pants  due to clouds and/or other cock ups  ?

Wow! Super image Rory. :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1