Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Vixen Optics 38011 Vixen Porta Multi Plate

I'd like to buy a Vixen Optics 38011 Vixen Porta Multi Plate, pictured below which appears to be widely available across the pond, and even from Teleskop Express in Germany. I haven't managed to find any astro retailer in the UK stocking it, but if you know of anyone carrying it in the UK, please let me know. I'd be happier spending with a UK astronomy outlet rather than swelling the coffers of Amazon UK.

38011.jpg

Thanks one and all for the advice. I'll contact firstlightoptics to begin with, for I buy the majority of new equipment from them, and it is intended for an AZEQ5 that I bought there. As I am not in a huge rush, hopefully it is an item they can source.

As a final note, thank you John for your suggestion resulting in a successful outcome. Emailed FLO at weekend, Martin replied Monday morning, and I've ordered it this afternoon. I'm told it is in stock at Vixen UK, so everything is good.

As a side note, FLO tell me that the UK stock code for this item is 78011, if anyone chances upon this thread looking for the same thing.

Archived