Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

StaceStar

COMPLETED - Sesto Senso focuser -£240 SOLD

Hello , I'm selling my Sesto senso robotic focuser (RRP £329) 

This has been fitted to my scope once and comes with original box, all the required leads, usb drive with software and all the required bits and bobs for different scopes. 

Selling as there's a vibration on my scope focuser and it seems that the Sesto isn't the best fit for my requirements. 

UK only and postage will probably be no more than £10 with royal mail (special delivery, covered up to £500)

IMG_20190315_172333.jpg

Edited by StaceStar

2 minutes ago, red dwalf said:

How much are you asking for it ?

£240.00 rob its priced in title 

• Thanks 1

Just seen it, friend of mine was looking at one at the show last week, I'll let him know about it, cheers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, red dwalf said:

Just seen it, friend of mine was looking at one at the show last week, I'll let him know about it, cheers

Postage will be extra, but can get a price online :)

2 hours ago, StaceStar said:

Hello , I'm selling my Sesto senso robotic focuser (RRP £329) 

This has been fitted to my scope once and comes with original box, all the required leads, usb drive with software and all the required bits and bobs for different scopes. 

Selling as there's a vibration on my scope focuser and it seems that the Sesto isn't the best fit for my requirements. 

UK only and postage will probably be no more than £10 with royal mail (special delivery, covered up to £500)

IMG_20190315_172333.jpg

Hello, lf still for sale I'll have it, sending you a PM. 

Peter

6 hours ago, whipdry said:

Hello, lf still for sale I'll have it, sending you a PM. 

Peter

Have replied :)

Edited by StaceStar