Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

StaceStar

COMPLETED - Sesto Senso focuser -£240 SOLD

Recommended Posts

Hello , I'm selling my Sesto senso robotic focuser (RRP £329) 

This has been fitted to my scope once and comes with original box, all the required leads, usb drive with software and all the required bits and bobs for different scopes. 

Selling as there's a vibration on my scope focuser and it seems that the Sesto isn't the best fit for my requirements. 

UK only and postage will probably be no more than £10 with royal mail (special delivery, covered up to £500)

IMG_20190315_172333.jpg

Edited by StaceStar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, red dwalf said:

How much are you asking for it ?

£240.00 rob its priced in title 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen it, friend of mine was looking at one at the show last week, I'll let him know about it, cheers

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, red dwalf said:

Just seen it, friend of mine was looking at one at the show last week, I'll let him know about it, cheers

Postage will be extra, but can get a price online :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StaceStar said:

Hello , I'm selling my Sesto senso robotic focuser (RRP £329) 

This has been fitted to my scope once and comes with original box, all the required leads, usb drive with software and all the required bits and bobs for different scopes. 

Selling as there's a vibration on my scope focuser and it seems that the Sesto isn't the best fit for my requirements. 

UK only and postage will probably be no more than £10 with royal mail (special delivery, covered up to £500)

IMG_20190315_172333.jpg

Hello, lf still for sale I'll have it, sending you a PM. 

Peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, whipdry said:

Hello, lf still for sale I'll have it, sending you a PM. 

Peter

Have replied :)

Edited by StaceStar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.