SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Talk by Robin Glover (Sharpcap)

Thalestris24

Louise 

Thanks very much for posting. I was at the talk and found it hugely interesting, but even with some smartphone pics didn't remember enough of the detail. 

The opportunity to watch it a few more times will mean I might stand a chance of actually understanding it.. ? 

Ady

7 minutes ago, adyj1 said:

Louise 

Thanks very much for posting. I was at the talk and found it hugely interesting, but even with some smartphone pics didn't remember enough of the detail. 

The opportunity to watch it a few more times will mean I might stand a chance of actually understanding it.. ? 

Ady

Slides are here: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=8C8FC1CCC662B920!15845&ithint=file%2cpptx&authkey=!AFJ0lTBqEagivdI

And a talk by Damian Peach here:

Louise

Just watched both videos. Really informative. I will have to try Robin's method of calculating exposure lengths based on the mathematical approach. Up to now I've been a 'take a picture, see how it looks' kinda guy. Also, a handy tip from Damien about checking the path of the Gulf Stream to see what the seeing is going to be like. Great videos, thanks!

Yes, thanks very much for posting this, after seeing Robin's presentation I was looking to see if I could find the content on-line. I have been trying to absorb the  theory on the SharpCap forum, but it is really useful to be able to go through the presentation  again.?

Archived