Narrowband

Hi from Liverpool

maxd

Hi, im Tony, 

recent;y 'upgraded' to a couple of 70mm ED APO doublet refractors, EQ6 Pro mount, ZWO ASI 120MC-s and HNY5 mono guidecam and tryng out EQASCOM after using my Skymax 127 Mak and Canon EOS 450D (unmodded) after many years of not having the time with kids etc, now realising things have moved on considerably since i last ventured into lloking at the skys.

So a sunny hello from Liverpool, hoping to learn more and can see theres is a lot of very knowledgable people on here and great advice, hope you donet mind if i ask some what may seem stupid questions.

heres to clear skies

Tony

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

thanks for the warm welcome everybody, had a couple of really good clear skies over the last 2 days, learning how to set the kist up, just aquired a polemaster, how great is this thing, my back is enjoying it anyways.

thanks again

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

Another Scouser checkng in. Hi  :)

If you haven't already. Liverpool Astronomical Society are worth a visit. They hold meetings open to the public each Wednesday 7pm-9pm at Leighton Observatory in Cronton. I've been twice and had to excuse myself at 9.45pm... Nice people and a wealth of knowledge.

Edited by ScouseSpaceCadet

Hi Tony.  A warm welcome from Malta.

It was more than 50 years ago that I first looked at the moon through a 2 inch department store refractor from the sunny skies of Birkenhead and wanted more.

I hope you enjoy this fascinating hobby.

John