SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

How on earth are you guys going to judge this challenge!  I love it though.

Some time ago there was an article in S@N magazine about night time panoramas.  It caught my interest and I did a little research and decided I wanted a Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head .  I  hinted about this as an idea for Christmas, well that's not quite right, actually I wrote down the precise model and a web link.  So Mother Christmas did her stuff and after a bit of faffing I had it half way to being sorted ...

A bit more faffing had it all calibrated for my Samyang F1.4 24mm lens.  Last week I headed for the hills, trudged a couple of miles to a rocky outcrop on Froggatt Edge, had a great play  and took this 4 pane panorama.  Have been getting to grips with PTGUI panorama processing software and got it to spit out the image below.  Definitely looking forward to more fun with this set up.

Nodal Ninja.jpg

Froggatt Edge 4 pane.jpg

Archived