Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 2019

I know this is the wrong forum but I am not allowed to post in the SGL star party forum. Is there a date set for the 2019 SGL star aprty? I was just going to put it inthe FAS newsletter if there was.

Owen

20 minutes ago, obrazell said:

I know this is the wrong forum but I am not allowed to post in the SGL star party forum. Is there a date set for the 2019 SGL star aprty? I was just going to put it inthe FAS newsletter if there was.

Owen

You should be able to post in the SGL star party forum? There isn't one setup for the 2019 SP yet though.

Dates / details should be announced early next week. A few of us are visiting Lucksall this weekend to finalise details ?

When do you need details by?

Probably at the latest by the end of next week as  I really need to get the newsletter out shortly. Otherise I am sure there will be another one out in the summer .

Owen

Just now, obrazell said:

Probably at the latest by the end of next week as  I really need to get the newsletter out shortly. Otherise I am sure there will be another one out in the summer .

Owen

Thanks Owen - I will drop you a PM as soon as it's confirmed.

Archived