SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

toys hill kent

Hi guys I'm only about 35 min drive from toys hill westerham .and its supposedly a good place to view from, has anyone ever been and can suggest a good place to park and view from .would love to stay near car as a bit to carry.

Si

Will keep an eye on this thread, I am pretty local but haven't been to Toys Hill. Only useful local knowledge I have is the Weterham Brewery are open weekends with a bar and quiet often food available :)

Just a heads up, the local and very poor online news group did mention the main car park as being a favoured haunt of doggers. Then again they do tend to list just about every country car park in the article. They only time I  encountered any unwanted attention, I was setup in a car park with a red light on my head, took me a while to get why so many driver frequented the place, and after enquiring what the person with the red light was up to they drove off. 

Archived