Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

modified DSLR from DSLR Astro Mod

Hi All, I'm looking to purchase an astro modified DSLR and was thinking of buying a pre modded camera from DSLR Astro Mod.

Has anyone used that company in the last 12-18 months? I submitted a question via the email form around 24 hours ago but have

not had a response. I wanted some clarification on the various options for each camera mod.  

I am also looking out for used DSLR's here and ASTRO BUY SELL but it's slim pickings atm.

Thanks

A

I had a 1000D i was using as a paperweight, had nothing to do so i just finished removing the low pass filter 1. I did not replace it from one of the filters available on the market but all i can say is that it was fairly easy. The hardest was to keep track of where all the screws came from, and for that i just put them on a piece of paper and wrote the step as on the tutorials. Now i'm not a electrical tech or anything, so i can say anyone can do it as long as you follow all the steps very strictly.

best regards

• 2 weeks later...

Juan sometimes takes a while to reply as he works and does the cameras  part time. I purchased a camera from him and very pleased with his service and the camera. Would recommend him.

Archived