Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Documentary on the Apollo 11 Mission

John

Thanks for the link John. Herefordshire Astro Society with Project Link is organising a special all day event to celebrate the 50th anniversary. We hope to have a number of speakers.

I had been married only a few weeks and sat up all night watching my KB 12" black and white television. How technology has changed.

4 hours ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

Thanks for the link John. Herefordshire Astro Society with Project Link is organising a special all day event to celebrate the 50th anniversary. We hope to have a number of speakers.

I had been married only a few weeks and sat up all night watching my KB 12" black and white television. How technology has changed.

I was 9 when Neil Armstrong climbed down onto the lunar surface, in black and white. Not married, as far as I recall though :grin:

Would guests from other Astro Soc's be able to attend the HAS event Mark ?

Saw the movie First Man.  Was awesome seeing / hearing an Apollo launch on the big screen. Not missing this one !  

P.S. Was recently accused of being "one of them" because I " believed" in the Apollo Landings.  Apparently there is moon rock in one of the photos proves its all a hoax.  

Anyhow, sky in clearing here, back to work !

Have watched the trailer ,  give me the shivers,  this looks incredible !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived