Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Moon (surprisingly)

Maxrayne

This was my 7 year old little girl's first light tonight. Yes she had help from me (lining up and focusing), but she's the one who pressed that button at the right times. Fast moving clouds and moderate winds made for semi challenging conditions. This was further exacerbated with her complex medical condition (she was born with half a functioning heart.) She's so into her astro atm, and although I know these won't win any prizes, but I'm literally SO proud of her she completely melts my heart ❤️ 

First image is a single frame. 1/40 at ISO 100, taken with the ED72 and stock 700D on an SW SA. Second image is a HDR merge in LightRoom of all 11 images.

Lunar-16.jpg

Lunar-17.jpg

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

Great shots! You should be very proud of her ??

I really am.  My own first ever astro photo was appallingly bad and this is a far cry from that. Seeing her so happy and pleased with herself, and seeing her enthusiasm too, isn't a feeling I can articulate (in a good way.) Literally adore her to the stars and back ❤️ 

Archived