Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Altair Astro Hypercam 1600 mono

julian489289

7 hours ago, Adam J said:

To be honest I am not exactly sure what the best reducer for a Esprit 120 is. I suspect that one of the adjustable WO reducers would work fine.

I would always go with a mono sensor and good quality filters.

Would this WO reducer work with 120mm refractor? As on Rother Valley site it lists up to 103mm...

I presume with my relatively flat results and taking flat calibration frames, I may get away with out using a Flattener do you think?... Or do you need one with mono sensors of this size (asi1600) 

5 minutes ago, Waynescave said:

Would this WO reducer work with 120mm refractor? As on Rother Valley site it lists up to 103mm...

I presume with my relatively flat results and taking flat calibration frames, I may get away with out using a Flattener do you think?... Or do you need one with mono sensors of this size (asi1600) 

this one?

https://www.widescreen-centre.co.uk/william-optics-adjustable-flattener-6a-iii.html

you will have to work out the optimal spacing for your scope which may be less than 55mm but I would think it will work.

You may also need an adapter to fit it. Ask a shop and if they are any good they will be able to help you.

Adam

• Like 1