Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Complete new setup

Hi all,

ive posted a couple of times on here a few years ago, and was running with a eq5 and a 200p...

so last week I decided to invest some ( not some a dam lot ) money in a whole upgrade and it will be here this week hopefully ( to my excitement! ) 

il be a proud new owner of the eq6-r, a nice zwo1600-mm pro ( with the mains plug so I can use the cooling ) all the filters ( zwo range with the zwo efw ) polemaster, new upgraded guide camera  ( used to run a  qhy5 ) and of course a Esprit 80 with the FF. 

i think I might of upset Martin @FLO with the amount of emails! But would like to thank him for all of his advice sound as ever! 

Cant wait to get back into imaging as I did dabble with a canon 100d unmodified, and found everything pretty simples espically after reading about how to etc

hopefully the first light post will be a good one for you all to examine and be looking forward to positive and negative comments to make me progress even more (: 

Gareth

ps. if I’m in the wrong section I’m sorry! And if anyone has any advice about the above setup let me know (: any more info than I already have read / watched in regards with my setup or AstroArt will be highly appreciated (: 

Good luck with your new upgrades, hope all goes well.

If your kit comes early this week you should have an opportunity to use it this Thursday? according to the weather guru's.

I look forward to see how it goes. don't forget to update your kit list in your signature panel.?

Tim

Archived