Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Roll on summer

Davey-T

I've got the solar setup balanced on the patio steps ATM with a fig tree that I have to keep untangling from the scope, it's the best spot for winter Sun but not very convenient, hopefully I can relocate shortly to a more roomy spot.

No Sun today so here's a pic' from yesterday.

Dave

Solar-setup.png.131f8f8492e7e540a8eaebd5298774e4.png

is that with postage ? ?. can you remember the old way thay would plasty/power coat where you would heat up the metal then dip it in plastic grains and then reheat in the oven until smooth ? for the life of me i carnt remember the name of the process but would be good to use on weights because it wasnt britle. weights have paint that the wind blows off it dont matter which paint. charl.

56 minutes ago, Montana said:

Mine look like that :) what's the problem?  :)

Alexandra

It's more annoying that all the black anodizing turns gold in the sunlight :grin:

Still vernal equinox to look forward to on the 20th March :thumbsup:

Dave

34 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

No chance of visual, have to make do with camera.

Dave

I live at the bottom of a hole so just waiting for the big bright thing to get high enough!  Walls, holes, we a get there in the end.

Archived