Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Don't blame I'm old :)

Davey-T

Worse is when you write a long post then forget to hit the Reply button. Then go off to look round the site only to come back later and discover that the post you seem to remember writing isn't there.  Duh. 

I particularly like the second pic @Davey-T  

23 minutes ago, Ouroboros said:

Worse is when you write a long post then forget to hit the Reply button. Then go off to look round the site only to come back later and discover that the post you seem to remember writing isn't there.  Duh. 

I particularly like the second pic @Davey-T  

Did you know, though, that it actually is still there! If you return to the thread and start a reply, what you typed in before will magically reappear!

Louise

2 minutes ago, Thalestris24 said:

Did you know, though, that it actually is still there! If you return to the thread and start a reply, what you typed in before will magically reappear!

Louise

That's useful to know.  Sometimes just hitting the back button gets you back to it too I think.

11 minutes ago, Thalestris24 said:

Louise

Yep, that's how I realised when I went to post todays images, jolly handy feature for people like me :grin:

Dave

Archived