Jump to content

Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

ollypenrice

Question for moderatorss, please.

Recommended Posts

Sorry, I can't see how to contact you on the new forum so I'll ask here.  I host an instrument on behalf of its owner. It could be collected from me but isn't mine and I have no financial interest in it whatever. Could I put it up for sale on here? I can personally vouch for both the instrument and the vendor since I know both of them well but I thought this came into a grey area so I wanted to ask first. 

Thanks,

Olly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ollie, I normally message a moderator that’s currently in resident on the forum and ask them if I have a question.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you scroll to the bottom of the home page you can see which mods are on line, highlighted in green / blue, click on their name and send them a PM.

Dave

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Olly

The SGL Code of Conduct states this - "Posting an advert on behalf of someone who is not a member of SGL or on behalf of a member not entitled to post an advert is not permitted."

Now the Vendor maybe a member but I am sure you will clarify this. In the meanwhile I have raised the point 'downstairs'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

Hello Olly

The SGL Code of Conduct states this - "Posting an advert on behalf of someone who is not a member of SGL or on behalf of a member not entitled to post an advert is not permitted."

Now the Vendor maybe a member but I am sure you will clarify this. In the meanwhile I have raised the point 'downstairs'.

Thanks. I think the restriction does apply, really.

Olly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

Sorry, I can't see how to contact you on the new forum so I'll ask here. 

 

4 hours ago, Pig said:

Ollie, I normally message a moderator that’s currently in resident on the forum and ask them if I have a question.

@Pig and @Davey-T are right. SGL’s messaging system is still the best way to contact us if you have a question ?

HTH

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.