Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

ollypenrice

Question for moderatorss, please.

Sorry, I can't see how to contact you on the new forum so I'll ask here.  I host an instrument on behalf of its owner. It could be collected from me but isn't mine and I have no financial interest in it whatever. Could I put it up for sale on here? I can personally vouch for both the instrument and the vendor since I know both of them well but I thought this came into a grey area so I wanted to ask first. 

Thanks,

Olly

Ollie, I normally message a moderator that’s currently in resident on the forum and ask them if I have a question.

• Like 1

If you scroll to the bottom of the home page you can see which mods are on line, highlighted in green / blue, click on their name and send them a PM.

Dave

• Like 1

Hello Olly

The SGL Code of Conduct states this - "Posting an advert on behalf of someone who is not a member of SGL or on behalf of a member not entitled to post an advert is not permitted."

Now the Vendor maybe a member but I am sure you will clarify this. In the meanwhile I have raised the point 'downstairs'.

1 minute ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

Hello Olly

The SGL Code of Conduct states this - "Posting an advert on behalf of someone who is not a member of SGL or on behalf of a member not entitled to post an advert is not permitted."

Now the Vendor maybe a member but I am sure you will clarify this. In the meanwhile I have raised the point 'downstairs'.

Thanks. I think the restriction does apply, really.

Olly

4 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

Sorry, I can't see how to contact you on the new forum so I'll ask here. 

4 hours ago, Pig said:

Ollie, I normally message a moderator that’s currently in resident on the forum and ask them if I have a question.

@Pig and @Davey-T are right. SGL’s messaging system is still the best way to contact us if you have a question ?

HTH

• Thanks 1