SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Another from Leeds

Gordon G

Just dropped into to say Hello

Couple of lurkers from here have steered me towards here.

Been into the astro stuff for some time now, on and off when i was a kid, not until i started work could i afford kit. Had several telescopes pass through my paws, enjoyed them all, even with their flaws !

Just recenetly have taken more of an intrest in astro-imaging due to the amount of LP that seems to have increased in recent years, but i supppose everybody has gripes with that.

I currently use a lx200 10" and a piggybacked 80mm megrez, I am happy with the combination, offers good visual and a reasonable imaging platform.

Anyways Hello

Gordon

[glow=red,2,300]Welcome to the Forum[/glow] Gordon G.

I have the LX200 10" loaned from Damien of Telescopes4u it's a super scope that esp on the planets and Moon makes a nice setup with the Toucam Pro too. Your pretty much well covered with your 80mm too nice combination..

James

Hi Gordon and welcome to the forum. Thats's an excellent set up. An upmarket version of mine really. What system do you use for balancing the LX with the Megrez piggybacked?

Looking forward to some images Gordon. Oh, and get those lurkers out in the open :laugh: :laugh:

Martin

Guys, Thanks

Martin, I got a 3d balance weight of Arthur (ambermile) chuffed with it too ! well made, works a treat.

before i had a fixed piggy back camera bracket to which i re-used with some cheap weights i got from a sports shop, fixed them to the bottom worked ok as a temp solution but wasn't ideal.

Cheers

Gordon

Guys, Thanks

Martin, I got a 3d balance weight of Arthur (ambermile) chuffed with it too ! well made, works a treat.

before i had a fixed piggy back camera bracket to which i re-used with some cheap weights i got from a sports shop, fixed them to the bottom worked ok as a temp solution but wasn't ideal.

Thanks Gordon. Might be a call to Arthur some time then.

Martin

Archived