Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi all!

Vicki Pink

Hello to you all, I've just joined after hearing good reviews ? I started in astronomy last May. I have a Skywatcher explorer 130p az goto and an Altair GpCam2 290c to image with. I started with my mobile phone until Nov when I got my camera. I'm completely in love with the moon and lunar imaging is my thing although I have started in DSO imaging too and I'm looking forward to grabbing the planets too. Good to be here! 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Vicki Pink said:

Hello to you all, I've just joined after hearing good reviews ? I started in astronomy last May. I have a Skywatcher explorer 130p az goto and an Altair GpCam2 290c to image with. I started with my mobile phone until Nov when I got my camera. I'm completely in love with the moon and lunar imaging is my thing although I have started in DSO imaging too and I'm looking forward to grabbing the planets too. Good to be here! 

Welcome to SGL Vicki :)

4 hours ago, Vicki Pink said:

Hi Vicki ?? and welcome!

Main thing is enjoy yourself and have fun.

Archived