Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p.thumb.jpg.9baae12eeb853c863abc6d2cf3df5968.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
erg121

The moon throught SW ED80 Pro and ZWO 1600

Effectively my first light on this sight. Need to concentrate on the focusing but your comments would be much appreciated

Moon framed.bmp

6 minutes ago, erg121 said:

Effectively my first light on this sight. Need to concentrate on the focusing but your comments would be much appreciated

Moon framed.bmp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Star101
      Single shot using Atik 4120EX OSC camera and TS 65Q on Mesu 200.
      1 x 0.01s 
      It was just there
      Thanks for looking
      Dave.

• By DavidJM
      I've been finding my way slowly around the constellations now for a couple of years, to some extent ☺, however with clear skies becoming rarer and when clear there is usually a bright moon, I'm taking more of an interest in our satellite; but surprisingly I know little of what to look for. Can you good folks give me some suggestions as to how to get the most out of moon viewing, please note I'm not into astrophotography.
      Think my best scope might be my 127mm Mak but also looking for guidance on best set up, eyepieces, magnification etc
    • By JaydenvdH
      National Geographic 90/1250 maksutov is my telescope  and thanks for all the replies and support of my previous post it helped me alot and i figured out how to see the moon for example in beautiful quality
      but there's the problem i have. I can only see good views and a sharp sight of the moon but that's about it. Do i need a better lens that can zoom even more out or is this the limit of my telescope?
      Please let me know if you know a solution to this. 
    • By CATLUC
      Hello
      There are observations that will never be forgotten the photos are there to remind them.
      Friday, February 15 for the first time in months the weather forecast for astronomy
      are optimistic. The day before I had to work with the 807 infrared filter to fight turbulence
      but this time the IR 742 passes the turbulence is still there but at times there are details.
      It improves slowly then at 20:15 quickly the images become much better.
      I see the scree in Clavius D. Instantly I switch from the IR 742 to the red 610 to enjoy it.
      Sometimes it happens after passing a plane for a few seconds.
      It only lasted about twenty minutes the turbulence goes up as usual but I enjoyed it.
      Here are some pictures made in the evening. These are pretty much my best on these targets.
      I hope you like.
      Luc CATHALA
      Copernicus
      Pitatus
      Rutherfurd Clavius D
      Blancanus
      Clavius
      Tycho

• By Nojus
      Few Moon pictures,maybe too rich color,but like it..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.