Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_through_the-_eyepiece_winners.thumb.jpg.236833c5815bb321211a43f4d5214ba8.jpg

Did anyone else see the fireball in the SW at 22:59 hrs? It entered in Taurus and and ended south of Aries was bluish green and was about mag -7.

• Like 1

sounds like one that's been observed by a friend in the NW of England at the Trough of Bowland.

Another one?! I missed the January one by about ten minutes and cloud stopped me last night about 9ish.  I've never seen one and have been actively looking for years.. ☹️

Some Liverpool AS members were observing in North Wales and saw it from there.

We were driving home (from a separate observing outing) and pointing in the opposite direction at the time. :(

was cloudy here....checked allskycam recording but couldnt see anything unfortunately

Joined just to say I saw it from North East Wales.  Never been so glad that I have my curtains open at night.

• Like 1

File a report at :

https://ukmeteornetwork.co.uk/

Best to make your report BEFORE looking to see if anyone else saw it as they average all the reports and the result is more reliable if your report is unbiased.

P.S. 91 reports and 1 photo received for that event.

Edited by Stub Mandrel