Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

bird on scope 80mm polarex

LiveTelescope

Is that a chickadee?  If so they seem to be very amenable to this as I went to Canada Burlington a few years ago and on walking in the Royal Botanical gardens, I found birds kept flying at my hands when i was making a gesture.  In the end I realised they thought my hand going out meant I was giving food.

So we went back again armed with food, and indeed got a lot of chickadees, and some red winged blackbirds, and even a woodpecker on our hands.  I will see if I can find the photos.

But that's a lovely photo and as you say regular feeding must be what does it.

Carole 

IMGP1044.JPG

IMGP1054.JPG

21 minutes ago, carastro said:

Is that a chickadee?  If so they seem to be very amenable to this as I went to Canada Birlington a few years ago and on walking in the Royal Botanical gardens, I found birds kept flying at my hands when i was making a gesture.  In the end I realised they thought my hand going out meant I was giving food.

So we went back again armed with food, and indeed got a lot of chickadees, and some red winged blackbirds, and even a woodpecker on our hands.  I will see if I can find the photos.

Carole 

thats is nice wow!! more then me ^,^)/  in the Netherlands we cal. chickadee A mees 

thanks

56 minutes ago, LiveTelescope said:

this my 80mm old polarex Scope  

looks oke on live video 

see ----> video https://youtu.be/qa4MBv6YyY8

this my finger with a real bird !!!

if you like to do also you need give every day food .... takes a very long time to get Birds on your hand.

bird on kit.jpg

been to your site ,,,,,, wow!!!  I feel like amature ... hahaha :)  very nice pics ,,,,,, Carole

https://sites.google.com/site/caroleastroimaging/   

1 hour ago, carastro said:

Is that a chickadee?  If so they seem to be very amenable to this as I went to Canada Burlington a few years ago and on walking in the Royal Botanical gardens, I found birds kept flying at my hands when i was making a gesture.  In the end I realised they thought my hand going out meant I was giving food.

Carole 

IMGP1044.JPG

IMGP1054.JPG

Super Cool woodpecker 

see for the fun crazy birds-video ----> https://youtu.be/2KtURsKEBgM

• 1 month later...

Archived