Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

saturn oct 28th

neil phillips

I took this a couple of weeks Ago, Its hard at the mo, so no real detail yet.

but it gives a idea of what to expect in the coming months. Cassini can just be made out i think. but its very subtle.

10" Orion Europa. DFK camera My how its changed from last year comparison shot underneath

Neil 28thoctlessgammalevels.png

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzg1.png

Thanks Guys, James i was a little lucky after my first attempt ( my first go at imaging for 3 months ) i was so dissapointed with my performance, that i vowed to correct the problems that occurred on that first attempt, basically it all worked well and had pretty good seeing to boot,

As has been mentioned elsewhere its really pretty Dim, so much so, even getting the image on screen was much harder than im used to at highish powers. So for a 10" shot i was very pleased, you will often see me beatring myself up when im not happy with my results. But i am happy when things go right. What a change in appearance someone said to me its starting to look more like jupiter, Or on this forum which made laugh, like shes had liposuction :laughing2:

Thanks again

Archived