Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

rhw1967

COMPLETED - Turn Left At Orion H/B 3rd Ed ... FREE

Turn Left At Orion 3rd Edition, hard back, perfect condition.

@Moonshane has first refusal as a donation to his school's Astronomy club. If he doesn't want it, then free to whomever would like it.

Cheers

Richard

IMG_20190125_110558.jpg

Edited by rhw1967
  • Like 2

Hi Richard

such a kind offer. My sessions are so time limited (usually an hour or so after school) that I'd probably not make best use of it and tend to use star maps with them like road maps.

Let someone else benefit from your kindness this time and thank you again ?

• Like 3

If no one else wants it, then I'd be happy to make a donation to Cancer Research or a charity of your choice?

• Like 3

Shane has passed on it bud, so you are welcome to take it. My partner recently got me the 5th Edition as a surprise gift (she hadn't got a clue I already had this) so you are very welcome to it. Great book and I'd rather give to to another Astronomy enthusiast than sell it.

Inbox me your address Only issue is I cannot mail until Mon / Tues due to an incredibly busy work schedule this weekend (I work very long unsociable hours).

And that's cool, if you want to make a donation to a charity of your choice, then great :)

Cheers

Richard

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rhw1967 said:

Shane has passed on it bud, so you are welcome to take it. My partner recently got me the 5th Edition as a surprise gift (she hadn't got a clue I already had this) so you are very welcome to it. Great book and I'd rather give to to another Astronomy enthusiast than sell it.

Inbox me your address Only issue is I cannot mail until Mon / Tues due to an incredibly busy work schedule this weekend (I work very long unsociable hours).

And that's cool, if you want to make a donation to a charity of your choice, then great :)

Cheers

Richard

Lovely Gesture Richard, I'll send you my details and a copy of my donation to Cancer research.

Thanks once again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jkulin said:

Lovely Gesture Richard, I'll send you my details and a copy of my donation to Cancer research.

Thanks once again.

No worries.. and please, no need to send a copy of your donation, it's all good and very kind of you to donate.

Cheers again.

Richard

• Like 2

Confirms my thoughts that this must be the best and friendliest forum ever.

Well done to all above for their thoughtfulness that is often so lacking in today's society ?

Steve

• Like 3

Book has been claimed by John, who has made a lovely donation to Cancer Research - thank you John :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1