SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Copernicus region

TareqPhoto

2 hours ago, Stardust1 said:

wow, nice and sharp. Well proceed, good job ?

By the way, which setup did you use for this image.

Thank you very much!

I used Skywatcher 180mm Maksutov, ASI385MC and Astronomik ProPlanet IR 742nm filter.

This is an excellent image!

The whole region is splendid. Copernicus dominates the scene and Eratosthenes is lit from a flattering angle, but even subtle features like Hortensius E and Natasha stand out perfectly well.

amazing!

19 hours ago, Ruud said:

This is an excellent image!

The whole region is splendid. Copernicus dominates the scene and Eratosthenes is lit from a flattering angle, but even subtle features like Hortensius E and Natasha stand out perfectly well.

amazing!

Exactly, you have no idea how blown away i was when i was watching that on LCD of my laptop while imaging, in fact i sometimes ignore to visual by scope and watch it from my screen and moving around of the moon surface, the filter really did a great job, and now i don't know if i should buy more filters because of it to see the difference or just stay with that and no need for more.

Archived