Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Worthy stars.

cotterless45

Nice oneNick, I just wish I could get some clear skies that don’t get in the way of getting up for work. The times that the skies that have been clear recently tend to be in the early hours ? I took three weeks off work over the Christmas period and did not get one single session in despite staying up until 3am every day ? fingers crossed for better skies....... I have quite a few of your lists now so at least when it does clear up I can give them a go. 

You're an inspiration Nick!

It's amazes me just how easy it is to overlook stars, yet they are the most dominant , and possibly the most beautiful objects to look at. I spent some time a year or two back checking out some major constellation stars. Wow there were some interesting binaries to look at. Then I'd sweep slowly back and forth across the constellations picking out some of the most beautiful, contrasty coloured binaries. It really added a new dimension to my observing and I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.  I didn't check out the names and numbers of every star, but simply enjoyed the mystery tour.

Thanks for rekindling those memories! :icon_cyclops_ani:

Archived