Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Some people...

emadmoussa

20 minutes ago, carastro said:

Likewise my camera I have up for sale, I have had some ridiculous offers, all of which I have declined.   I'd rather not sell it than let it go for a stupid price.

Carole 

Trying to hold out for a better deal when it’s obvious that the offer is “take it or leave it” is time-wasting, annoying and delusional.  Seems there’s a lot of it about these days....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well noting OP here, I just wanted to say that even though someone hadn't really played 'the game' with emadmoussa, it hasn't made him bitter or meant that he has given up wanting to do someone a good deal.  I've just purchased an item from him and he went out of his way to help me with the purchase.  He is a 'good egg' in my book, many thanks emadmoussa. ?

Was very nice of you to give item away for free.  I factor in time, hassle & risk but even giving something to friends can be hassle and waste of time. 

Sold friend old small boat (in great shape) for practically nothing few years ago, I filled out paperwork on my end but he never filled out paperwork, registered it or payed fees (he's bit lazy & cheap), then resold it last week.  The new owner reached out to me, only way can get it registered is if I fill out more paperwork, order a duplicate copy of title, pay fee, sign it over, mail everything in.  I thought this was all done with back in 2015..? New owner is nice and offering to pay fees so helping him get straightened out.  Nothing to lose a cheap lazy friend over...just as you say "scratch my back and ill kick you in the face".

As heart rending as the OP's tale is,  it isn't an uncommon ocurrence. He did something generous, because that is the nature of him. The response, whilst totally opposite in nature to his, should not result in a change to his natural demeanour, that would be a tragedy. Carry on being yourself emad.  This forum thrives on the fair mindedness of all of us at the forefront of it's popularity.  The bad eggs are very few, and well diluted by the good ones. 

Ron.

Archived