Narrowband

SEE BLUE STAR TELESCOPE

LiveTelescope

Good attempt, but maybe next time work on your focus a little. If your still unsure of focus after practising It might be worth making a focus mask to help you. There are plenty of instructions on the net for how to make a focus mask, or you can buy one fairly cheaply too.

Failing that just try and get the star to be a small point of light rather than a larger diffuse disc as in your video. 

Nice dramatic music I like it :)  Apart from focusing the star, I think it would be great if you could put the name of the star in the title of the video, and maybe some information about the star such as distance from the Earth, Size, luminosity etc. 

I'm a YouTuber myself, and this is what I do :) 

22 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

your out of focus mate, adjust your focus so it becomes a point of light. good effort. charl.

hi .... am new in sun .... !!!!

your telescope will become. Hot when you look at the sun     .....   Maybe you can bake an egg on telescope ... lol(^,^)/

nice sun photos

21 hours ago, Lockie said:

Good attempt, but maybe next time work on your focus a little. If your still unsure of focus after practising It might be worth making a focus mask to help you. There are plenty of instructions on the net for how to make a focus mask, or you can buy one fairly cheaply too.

Failing that just try and get the star to be a small point of light rather than a larger diffuse disc as in your video. 

Nice dramatic music I like it :)  Apart from focusing the star, I think it would be great if you could put the name of the star in the title of the video, and maybe some information about the star such as distance from the Earth, Size, luminosity etc. 

I'm a YouTuber myself, and this is what I do :) 

Dont know the Name of star .... but was a bright star.   

thanks.

Archived