Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Ibbo!

Luna17-1-2019 IR642

Eddy rides again, if clear tomorrow it will have to be a mosiac as it only just fits tonight.

click for full res.

vckX5MT0rCvy_16536x16536_wmhqkGbg.jpg

•  
  • Like 6

I was hoping to get some practice on the Moon tonight ahead of the eclipse, but clouds put paid to that idea :BangHead:

Just now, David Smith said:

I was hoping to get some practice on the Moon tonight ahead of the eclipse, but clouds put paid to that idea :BangHead:

This last couple of days has been my practice only to remember i don't have a colour cam yet .

• Like 1

Nice image, terminator shows terrific detail up and down like Gassendi.  Even ways off terminator nice view of Copernicus. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MilwaukeeLion said:

Nice image, terminator shows terrific detail up and down like Gassendi.  Even ways off terminator nice view of Copernicus. 

Thanks .

Normally i would like a little more room round the edges.

Yet another great image Steve.....still waiting to capture the squiggly, whirly things :BangHead:

Steve

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, sloz1664 said:

Yet another great image Steve.....still waiting to capture the squiggly, whirly things :BangHead:

Steve

Thanks and good luck on your quest for the squiggly things.

darn fine image Steve, nothing but the evil fluffy stuff here. well done. charl.

• Thanks 1

Lovely Moon Steve, just been looking at it between the clouds, would have tried a shot but Firecapture has gone on strike.

Dave

1 hour ago, xtreemchaos said:

darn fine image Steve, nothing but the evil fluffy stuff here. well done. charl.

Thanks Charl - same here today.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Davey-T said:

Lovely Moon Steve, just been looking at it between the clouds, would have tried a shot but Firecapture has gone on strike.

Dave

Thanks Dave.

I hope the Firecapture problems don't spread as I have a new cam on the way and suspect I will need firecapture to run it.

1 minute ago, Ibbo! said:

Thanks Dave.

I hope the Firecapture problems don't spread as I have a new cam on the way and suspect I will need firecapture to run it.

Tried to use it with the PGBfly camera and replacement Quark yesterday for the first time in months and it wouldn't connect to the camera spent a few hours on it last night with no joy so looking forward to spending a few more hours on it this evening.

Always worked fine previously :icon_scratch:

Dave