Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Luna17-1-2019 IR642

Ibbo!

Just now, David Smith said:

I was hoping to get some practice on the Moon tonight ahead of the eclipse, but clouds put paid to that idea :BangHead:

This last couple of days has been my practice only to remember i don't have a colour cam yet .

2 hours ago, MilwaukeeLion said:

Nice image, terminator shows terrific detail up and down like Gassendi.  Even ways off terminator nice view of Copernicus. 

Thanks .

Normally i would like a little more room round the edges.

1 hour ago, Davey-T said:

Lovely Moon Steve, just been looking at it between the clouds, would have tried a shot but Firecapture has gone on strike.

Dave

Thanks Dave.

I hope the Firecapture problems don't spread as I have a new cam on the way and suspect I will need firecapture to run it.

1 minute ago, Ibbo! said:

Thanks Dave.

I hope the Firecapture problems don't spread as I have a new cam on the way and suspect I will need firecapture to run it.

Tried to use it with the PGBfly camera and replacement Quark yesterday for the first time in months and it wouldn't connect to the camera spent a few hours on it last night with no joy so looking forward to spending a few more hours on it this evening.

Always worked fine previously :icon_scratch:

Dave 

Archived