SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

DLSR Rosette Nebula

tooth_dr

Sifting through unprocessed data.  This is a total of 3 hours of data on the Rosette using two Canon cameras = modded 1000d and unmodded 40d (90 minutes each).

Processed in APP and PS.  I've never had much luck with this object and pushed it a bit far.  If I get a chance I'll grab some lum with my CCD and use this as colour.

Thanks for looking

Adam.

St-avg-10800.0s-LNMSC_1_3.0_none-x_1.0_LZ3-NS-full-qua-add-sc_BWMV_nor-AAD-RL-MBB5-session_2_session_1-mod-lpc-cbg-St-medsat.jpg

44 minutes ago, AstroAndy said:

If I had this much luck with this object, I´d be happy.

Haha I know what you are saying. What I mean was this was taking during a big moon and other nights I’ve tried it it’s got cloudy. I don’t seem to have much luck capturing it ?

Since I have a side by side comparison of modded and unmodded Canon DSLRs, and this inclement weather, I thought I would post the stacked data out of APP, with DPP applied.

Quite interesting.  I have a few more comparisons I can do when I get the time :D

Canon_comparison_rosette.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived