Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

Danny83uk

Best advice i can ever give when imaging... Check!

Is always check you've done everything you needed before finishing a session. Then check again. Otherwise.........

First1.thumb.jpg.aea72c867c5b8e542035f42e3b020745.jpg

25 Pane Mosiac failure.

I didnt bother to finish getting the panes perfect after i found my mistake. 😤

Edited by Danny83uk
  • Like 3

Oops!

Good advice. 

That's a real shame as the rest looks very good.

Edited by Stargazer33

Been there done that about once a year, nice image tho, you could patch it with shots from a simler fazed moon. charl.

7 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

Been there done that about once a year, nice image tho, you could patch it with shots from a simler fazed moon. charl.

Ive got a half moon shot i might be able to use. and the two cutouts i think are over triming after a stacking.

11 minutes ago, Danny83uk said:

cutouts i think are over triming after a stacking.

if you carnt find a image to match your welcome to take anything from my flickr pages the links in my sig. charl.

15 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

if you carnt find a image to match your welcome to take anything from my flickr pages the links in my sig. charl.

Thank you :thumbright:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.