Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p_winners.thumb.jpg.b3d48fd93cbd17bff31f578b27cc6f0d.jpg

Knighty2112

COMPLETED - Baader Morpheus 14mm EP - now sold

Heads up for sale I have my in excellent condition Baader Morpheus 14mm EP with original box etc, along with a Baader adapter (this was purchased separately) that you can screw on top of the EP to do afocal photography with with a T2 thread to connect to a suitable camera. In excellent, if not mint condition. Bought a year and a half ago from FLO, and looking for £125 which will iclude postage in the UK only. Payment via PayPal friends and family, or Direct bank transfer, unless you want to collect in person and save on any postage! ;)

Away for work until I return home next Friday evening, so can only post up stock images for now.

Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

Gus :) 

EP now Sold. 

B93B4110-0D7F-4F64-8D34-78CE5A292096.thumb.jpeg.7225993a7d0841f9467cd134ff99dad1.jpeg

4774EA5D-8A80-4F0E-8384-EB740A037AC0.thumb.jpeg.f4ccf0fd8d6b265fa0e4fb9422f5f18b.jpeg

Edited by Knighty2112
  • Like 1

Open to sensible offers on this EP. :) 

This is a cracking eyepiece.. When I bought mine I compared it to my then Pentax XW14mm and it was better IMHO in every respect, and had very little field curvature at all, unlike the XW. I sold the XW soon afterwards. Highly recommended ?.

Dave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F15Rules said:

This is a cracking eyepiece.. When I bought mine I compared it to my then Pentax XW14mm and it was better IMHO in every respect, and had very little field curvature at all, unlike the XW. I sold the XW soon afterwards. Highly recommended ?.

I've got this one too, and although I don't get out much when I do I find myself reaching for it a lot.

• Like 2

Sale pending.

• Like 1

EP now Sold. Many thanks! :)