Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_christmas_presents.thumb.jpg.587637e0d01baf4b6d21b73610610bbb.jpg

Star_Gazer303

Hello from Gilbertsville, PA

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just bought my very first telescope ever. I have a huge liking for space and all it's marvelous wonders. I bought a Celestron Astromaster 114EQ Newtonian. haven't used it yet but figured I would join a site where i could read about peoples experiences, learn, and maybe get questions answered. 

Hello and welcome to the SGL! Can you post a pic of your scope setup? You will find a ton of great info on this site and a great way to share your own experiences. 

Welcome to SGL, "Stellarium" is a great tool to help you choose the target's for your first observations and beyond...The Moon has now begun waxing so you will soon be chasing it's terminator with wonder and amazement and on the night of January 20-21st there is a lunar eclipse you may be able to observe depending on your location and it's cloud cover so you are well placed for a great start with your new telescope. Enjoy and,

Best of Luck,

Freddie 🙂

Welcome. Have lots of fun. 🙂

Hi and a very warm welcome to the Lounge :)

Steve

Hello, & welcome to the Lounge....

Hello and welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy your time with us,

see you around the forums.

Clear Sky's.