Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_through_the-_eyepiece_winners.thumb.jpg.236833c5815bb321211a43f4d5214ba8.jpg

F15Rules

COMPLETED - Finderscope/ Guidescope rings and bracket for sale

I have a lovely high quality (I think Baader, but not sure) set of CNC finder/guidescope rings and bracket (fits Vixen/Skywatcher shoe) for sale.

Internal max diameter is 63mm, with 6 securing adjustable screws with Delrin tips to avoid marring your finder tube. In mint condition apart from the usual marks on the foot of the bracket where it fits into your finder shoe.

Price £38 ncluding signed for UK postage.

I also have a MINT condition Skywatcher Black Diamond 9x50 straight through finder tube ideal for the above rings. Complete with lens caps. It's like new. Note: The photo shows the mint finder which is for sale inside a white low profile bracket which is not included..If you would like to buy both the finder an the white bracket shown, pm me, they would be £32 posted..

Price £22 posted if only the finder is desired ☺.

If you want both items (finder only and CNC rings/bracket), I will do them both for £55 including UK signed for postage.

IMG_20190108_213502736.jpg

IMG_20190108_213444598.jpg

IMG_20190108_213416892.jpg

IMG_20190108_213354951.jpg

Edited by F15Rules
New info added

Still available.

Price reduced to £38 posted

Interested in the rings, just need to measure my Celestron RACI finder to confirm it'll fit.

EDIT - Sorry, my guidescope is 60mm, so doubt this would fit both :(

Edited by jpwilliams.com

Now sold. Mods please archive, thanks.