SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Practical Astro show.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Nick, it’s about time there was a show close to Northampton,  I can even cycle there ?

Does anyone know if we can turn the predictive text off on SGL, it drives me up the wall ?

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Fozzie said:

I'm intending to go for the morning it's a 5 hour round trip by the looks of it.. still thoigh if I make it, it'll be my first astro show.. maybe put some faces to names!

Perhaps we ought to wear badges :smiley:

On 10/01/2019 at 20:00, mikeyj1 said:

looks good, one glaring omission from the exhibitors, is it too far from Exeter?

This show is being hosted by Altair Astro, and Peak2Valley Instruments, and any other exhibitors there, are there by invitation from them.

So if a certain vendor has not received an invite.......

I'm looking forward to it, and free entry and talks are a bonus.

That leaves a bit more cash to spend on astro gear ! ?

On 10/01/2019 at 20:33, Paul73 said:

We’ll look forward to your write-up of the event. I’ll be somewhere in the Brecon Becons with a bunch of other hopefull stagazers waiting for the rain to stop ?. Can’t wait!

Paul

Why do organisers book dates that coincide with the New Moon?  It's bound to clash with one or more star parties, losing them potential stall holders and customers.

Just over a 100 miles for me, M25 / M1 which Google optimistically reckons will take me 2hours and 6 minutes, given that it sometimes takes an hour to cover the few miles through the Dartford Tunnel it could be closed time I get there :grin:

Dave

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 00:54, Jkulin said:

I'm going to try and make this show.

I and a few of my mates are going to this one John ,would be nice to see you and Mark again and have a chat.

Bob..

Archived