Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

paulobao

Takahashi TKA31580S Reducer/Flattener

Hello all,

I'm selling the original Takahashi TKA31580S Reducer/Flattener for TSA 102/TSA120/FS102/28/TOA130/150.
Condition: Pristine, as NEW (and it was never cleaned, just blown)
Reason to sell: I don't make astrophotography anymore!

You can visit my ASTROBIN page (https://www.astrobin.com/users/paulobao/)

or find me here .

Price: 350 Euro.

20190103_113214.jpg

20190103_113345.jpg

20190103_113717.jpg

Hi Paulo

That's exactly what I'm looking for my TSA-102. If still available, please contact me by e-mail, 

<email address removed>

Do you have the camera rotator (TKA23200) too?

Best regards, Silvio

Edited by Cornelius Varley
email address removed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NigeB
      Takahashi TOA-150 Refractor Takahashi 1.5 Extender Atik 460ex CCD +EFW2 Filter Wheel & Baader LRGB Filters L: 20 x 1200 sec + 2 x 600 sec R: 10 x 1200 sec G: 10 x 1200 sec B: 7 x 1200 sec
    • By Stardweller
      Hello,
      I own a Vixen ED-80 refractor which is used with a custom focuser by Telescope Service.
      (pictured below)
      A Celestron f/6 SCT reducer corrector did not provide decent images either because it is not appropriate or because I did not maintain the correct distance. 
      I am thinking of buying the Sky-Watcher .85x Reducer/Flattener instead, as it is made for similar ED80 telescopes. 
      I do not know what is the correct distance of the SkyWatcher reducer for my setup and more important, I do not know if it will focus with the custom TS focuser.
      Do you have any similar setup that you have used successfully?
      Clear Skies!
      Paul

• By Geordie mc
      Adjustable and suitable for many refractors between 500 - 1000mm focal length. 0.8x reducer and good field flattened combined. Hardly used and in mint condition in box. Looking for £85 plus postage, but open to offers. Please contact me if you need any further info. I can provide pictures if needed. Thanks.
    • By Ulysses31
      Hi Everyone, need a little help choosing the right flattener/reducer for the William Optics Zenithstar73.
       I am after one that does both jobs so that rules out the dedicated Flat73 which is just a flattener!
      So I was wondering if I could get away with the Flat6 0.8 reducer which does say it works on scopes 70 - 80mm f/6  but doesn't list the ZS73 in the models list or do I need to spend the extra and get the Flat6A11?
      Can anyone shed some light on this have email 365 where I have seen the Flat6 but had no reply.
      Thanks in advance.
    • By hayju01
      For sale
      meade series 4000 f/3.3
      celestron #94175 f/6.3
      £40 each

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.