Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Rosette RGB - first image of 2019 for me!

StaceStar

Happy new year everyone...i never thought we would see the end of those clouds, however last night presented itself a small window to get some imaging done. It was a good night for me as i've finally got my set up to work remotely and i'm still getting over a horrendous cold/flu (so it was nice to be able to image from my lounge in the warmth)

Anyway this is 50x120s, darks and flats applied. Stacked and processed in astro pixel processor and final touch up in photoshop.

Equipment used: 

Altair 72edf deluxe, 0.8x reducer, hypercam 183c Pro Tec, 60mm guide scope with altair 290c camera, Skytech L Pro Max filter and a HEQ5 pro (rowan modded)

:)

rosette nebula.png

Did I just see this on Twitter? 

Very good! Usual comment of more data etc. but as a shot in the dark through the clouds - it's great ?

David

2 minutes ago, David_L said:

Did I just see this on Twitter? 

Very good! Usual comment of more data etc. but as a shot in the dark through the clouds - it's great ?

David

most likely! :) its presented as a final image...but its not really...i intended to get at least 4 hours on it until more cloud scuppered my chances ha! thank you for the feedback :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived