Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

IC405 Flaming Nebula

hectorbdn

I recently done tihs image from a sesion of few days ago, seeing was real bad so I think it's why it looks everything a little "soft" , guiding was not very good either but I hope you enjoy my second NB image I ever made

32733509218_6ee3be0136_h.jpgic405 Flaming Star by Héctor BcN, on Flickr

15 x 600s Ha
6 x 600s O3
5 x 600s S2

My set-up is:

SW NEQ6 Pro mooded

TS-Optics 130/650mm Imaging Star APO

QHY16200A mono 7 x 50mm Filters 6nm 

zwo290 mini (OAG)

4 hours ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

Nice image, I don't think the guiding could have been too "off the mark" to achieve an image like that.

The seeing may have been bad to you but I would give anything for a view like that so far this year ? 

Steve

3 hours ago, dannybgoode said:

That doesn’t look soft to me. Really beautiful image. What camera and scope do you use?

Sorry guys, I edited first post for enter the details on my set-up , when I finished this image yesterday night 4am I was way too sleepy lol my apologies

when I did my first light with this camera it was only one sub per channel and it looks a lot more sharp , when I say the image of this post is kinda soft is like it 'd lack some focus , sharpness.. something like that.... maybe due to seeing , maybe I don't know , don't get me wrong I don't complain because it's my second light with this camera and it's good enough but if I zoom on the image I just can't see the details as well as I expected them to be.  ?

thank you very much for your kind messages! 

Archived