Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Debayer PNG File?

You can convert to fits and use fitswork to debayer.

https://www.cloudynights.com/topic/544910-debayer-in-gimp/

You can also use Gimp 2.10

Open PNG, go to Filters / G-Mic, and select this:

image.png.89d8be6b5e6519cc08f22726bb201188.png

There is no pattern selection, so channels might be mixed up (use channel mixer to swap them), or in case green gets mixed up with red/blue - flip image vertically and then debayer (later restore orientation in color image).

What version is that? Mine is 2.10.4, and as far I can see the latest is 2.10.8

All versions above 2.8 that I've seen have had this G-MIC filter collection included (Windows versions, not sure what OS are you using).

Hm, that is strange.

Try downloading it from this link (If you wish to try it, I've done it couple of times and since it is not official website, can't guarantee for it, but I have used it and have not had any issues):

https://www.partha.com/

On right sidebar (bit further down the page) there is download section. You might want to try portable version - that one does not need to be installed (just download, unzip delete later if you don't want to keep it) so there is less risk as you don't need administrator privileges, I believe

image.png.31c26702819c1a0f6dfe4c1056afad02.png

Downloaded, started, opened random image ...

It works normally, so I just load mono / single channel image, mine is 32 bit, but I tried converting it to 8 bits and 16bit and plugin sill works and is enabled.

Have no idea why it might be disabled in your version.

Archived