Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Has everyone got clouds or RAIN?

OXO

I am living every second, just waiting for the cheque (translation for that lot over the pond "check"), to clear, should be in the post (mail) by the weekend. HOPEFULLY

thanks for asking Caz

nabban :laugh::(:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::( :( :laugh::wink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets look on the bright side. We desperately need rain, so it's better it falls now for next tens days over full moon period. Can't really do too much. :?

But it damn well better be clear for new moon :x

Russ

Time to service kit, draw up target lists, laminate star charts, update software, stab the next person that says "You can't see much in this weather, can you?".......

Yesterday the Met-Office said it would be clear on Thursday Night. So I packed the scope into the car. Now I checdk again I have :laugh: and :laugh: for the evening... but I might have a chance of a clear few hours on Friday morning.

So the plan at the moment is to ge up at 4 AM and try for the comet. I have a great East horizon where I stay!

Ant

Time to service kit, draw up target lists, laminate star charts, update software, stab the next person that says "You can't see much in this weather, can you?".......

....collimate the Newt you've had since before Christmas.....

Archived