SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Has everyone got clouds or RAIN?

OXO

Just wondering if everyone has Cloud or Rain tonight?

From what i can see on the weather channels on the Net is looking poor for everyone well in the UK anyway.

Hope someone gets some luck..

James :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anytime i plan a night out, either with the missus or with the lads, then the skies miraculously become crystal clear. Any night when im able to get out and do some observing, the heavens open up, yet at the same time the clouds roll in. I must have offended some important people in a past life, or maybe thats astronomy for you. Maybe i should take up astrology instead! At least you can stay warm and the weather has no bearing on your observations. (actually nothing has any bearing on your observations, but thats a different thread!)

Its been raining all day here now its stopped but still many :laugh: :laugh:

I did mange to make the most out of this clear spell we had, It was clearing Monday so we had a chance for some obviation in the astronomy class, I took my Rich field with me and gave a few views to people with out bino, had a good time with it.

Mark

Archived